Your responsibilities include:
- Business Development: Promote the engineering solutions of ELSYS Eastern Europe and seek for new customers worldwide
- Accounting: Maintain customer relations per market and/or geographical segment.
- Recruitment: Select the best engineers based on company values
- Career Path Management: Guide and Tailor Career path of Junior and Experienced Engineers
- Organization: Projects follow up, by being the key contact between the customers and our technical teams.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the rest of the team to identify and implement business and growth strategies specific to the market and people
- Maintain a consistent pulse on client engagement status, communicating challenges and opportunities to senior management
Qualification and Key requirements:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in electronics engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in electronics/software industry.
- At least 2 years of relevant Business or Engineers Career Development Experience
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, knowledge of French is welcome
- Knowledge of Sandler Methodology is a plus
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- Have a history of successfully working on their own initiative
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic and team oriented, someone who inspires top performance
- Friendly, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Compensation package includes also Additional Health Insurance, Sport & Social activities
- International Work Environment
- Career Path Development within the Group