Analog Design engineer
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Designing challenging integrated circuit blocks.
- Implementing techniques to achieve optimal area, power and performance targets.
- Collaborating with layout engineers to minimize the effect of parasitic, device stress, and process variation.
- Performing analysis and simulations to ensure that the designed block meets specifications.
- Using Cadence tools for design and verification
- As a successful candidate you should be industry degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent
- Have 2+ years of Analog experience preferably using Cadence
- Knowledge and experience with other CAD tools for custom IC is strong plus
- You should have good knowledge about standard analog methodologies, understanding of IC technology processes and IC manufacturing, ESD and LU effects, EM, DFM, antenna effects, LDE and other challenges in analog IC layout design in sub-micron technologies
- Knowledge of Linux system, SKILL, Shell scripting, Perl, TCL will be beneficial to your application
- Good knowledge of English language and communication skills are important for this position
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- Compensation package includes also additional health insurance, sport & social activities
- International work environment